Unpicking the Statutory Framework For The EYFS
Owners, Managers & Leaders, Early Years Practitioners (All Levels), Anyone entering into the sector or a refresher for those expecting an inspection within their setting.
The Statutory Framework sets out the standards that school and childcare providers must meet for the learning, development and care of children from birth to 5. This course gives an in-depth exploration into key requirements two ensure you remain compliant within your working role. You will be able to identify;
- The Learning and Development Requirements
- Assessments for 2 Year Olds
- The Safeguarding & Welfare Requirements
- Training & Qualification Requirements
- Key Documentation that supports the Statutory Framework
Length of Course:
*For now every Wednesday at 10am & 2pm until End of FEB, 2021.