Developing Quality Outdoor Provision
Owners, Managers & Leaders, Early Years Practitioners (All Levels), Anyone expecting an inspection in their setting.
Outdoor play helps children to develop many skills and supports their wellbeing. This course will help all staff to create an environment that enables children to be stimulated by outdoor learning while developing decision making and problem-solving skills. The course will also explore;
- The benefits of learning outdoors on children’s learning, health, development and well-being
- How to plan for outdoor learning areas to create a high-quality outdoor area
- How to promote health and safety aspects
- How to support and develop opportunities for risky play
- Practical ideas for developing your outdoor area
Length of Course:
*For now every Wednesday at 10am & 2pm until End of FEB, 2021.